Danny Muise - Warden since 2019; Councillor from 2012 to present
Tusket, Hubbard's Point, Abram's River, Gavelton, Pleasant Lake, Little Egypt, East Kemptville
Councillor Danny Muise lives in Abram’s River with his wife Janice. Together they have an extended family of four children and seven grandchildren.
Danny is a retired government employee having worked with NS Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal for 30 years. Since retirement, he has taken positions with Elections Nova Scotia as Returning Officer and with Statistics Canada during Census as Field Operations Supervisor. All positions involved working with the public. He has volunteered with many local organizations such as Ste Anne’s Credit Union (now Coastal Financial), Ste Anne’s Church, Abrams River Schoolhouse as well as many other organizations.
Always ready to listen to people’s concerns and invites anybody who feels he can be of assistance to contact him.
Member of the following committees:
- Audit and Finance Committee
- Planning Advisory Committee
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (Alternate)
- Fire Committee
- Tusket Wastewater Committee
- Carlton River Steering Committee
- Aquatic/Mariners Center Expansion
- Western Region Solid Waste-Resources Management Authority (Alternate)
- Yarmouth County Solid Waste Park Board (Alternate)
- Emergency Management Organization Advisory Committee
- Conseil de développement de la N-É.
- Nakile Home for Special Care
- CHOICE Housing Committee
- Starlight Development Committee
- WREN Liaison and Oversight Committee
447 Abram's River Road Tusket
Phone: (902) 648-0070